Saturday, September 3, 2011

To A New Beginning

Hi everyone! I've owned this blog page for over a year now and I often get started by posting several posts on a specific angle- all fashion, a cookbook challenge, favorite photos- but I very often lose interest in that topic. I've always been the type of person that needs variety; while there are certain traditions that I seek comfort in (my morning cappuccino), for the majority of the my life I rely on diversity to keep me sane. So, without further hesitation, I've decided to make this blog truly reflect who I am rather than who I feel like being in the moment. This'll be a personal scrapbook of my interests and obsessions. My only two promises is that I stick to it and I am always 100% honest to who I am and what I believe.

---Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment